I Came across this nice little Piece of Equipment when i was sufin the web @ school!.
i dont know if this is allready out a long while ..
but i havent seen it Before yet!
Lil. Review. put togheter in my nice Free School time :P
English class .. whehe
the VRX-2000 allows experienced professional users the ability to easily and accurately produce classic vinyl with acoustic warmth and a durable quality similar to that of commercially cut vinyl.
The VRX-2000 is a professional level recording device designed for those with knowledge of mastering and music production.
Individual users will need purposeful training and practice in order to produce perfect professional quality recordings on a regular basis
- Records in real time from any external sound source fed through either a power amp or mixer, by cutting onto special Vestax vinyl blanks at speeds of 33 1/3 and 45 rpm.
- Cut at 33 1/3, each vinyl blank has a total playing time of between 26 and 30 minutes.
- Recorded properly, the superb sound and individual warmth of each take/track ?is more than durable enough to handle repeated playing and even scratching.
- Each production is able to be played back instantly through the onboard ASTS tone-arm.
- VU Meter(s) and Input Level adjust.
To produce fine recordings on the VRX-2000 will require close scrutiny of the input level(s). Wide frequency dispersion left unadjusted may result in a damaged cutting head or a bad sounding cut.
- Line In -10dBV (unbalanced RCA) / -10dBV/0dBV/+4dBV (balanced XLR connector)
- Phono Out -45dBV (RCA)
- Cutting Head Original V-Drive System VCH-1
- Stylus Angle @+15
- Stylus Pressure @0.30
- Air Cool Down System
- Cutting Arm riginal Static Balance Arm / Track Pitch Syste
- Cutting Stylus Sapphire / 4ohm Nichrome Heat Wire / Life Time 224min (approx)
- Built-in Power Amp 80W + 80W
- Tonearm A.S.T.S (Anti Skipping Tonearm System
- Dimensions / Weigh 755(W) x 285(H) x 510(D)mm / 26.5kg
- Power AC120V / 230V
and yes.. this can be used as a Normal Turntable..
Are you Intrested ?
well.. you better have a Grand? Bank Account! ?The Machine it self costs : ? 9000.- ex
But the Cutting head has to be replaced every 300 Hours (Recording Hours!)?wich costs 375,- ex
The emty records will cost you around ?20.00 euro's
< The Head!
Well.. it looks like an handy machine?to bring out your own Unique Vinyl's !
but for the other stuff.. Totally Useless!. a Total waste Of money!