Hi all.... im a bit confused of what equipment to chose! Im stuck between picking up a Allen & Heath Xone DX
or Denon DN-X1600 + two Traktor Kontrol X1's!
Here's some aspects!
1. Denon is a real mixer and i can add cd players as well, i could do that with Xone, but i still would need to run Itch on my pc!
2. I already have Ableton Live and as the Xone comes with Serato Itch, I will be able to use The Bridge plugin for my productions!
3. I never worked with Itch before, but i wont use the Xone with Traktor because of the possibility that The Bridge gives!
4. Kontrol X1 can be changed to Xone 2D or Eks Otus RAW in a later update!
5. I believe i wont need a Audio 4 card to use Denon with Traktor, because it will be certificated soon!
6. Xone is more portable, but that's not that important for me!
I cant afford to buy the Xone 4D or Denon DN-X1700.
about 1200/1400 Euro's is my limit!
8. Maybe there's more opinions you can give!?